Occupational Medicine in Denver Metro Area
Our urgent care locations can take care of your employee initial injuries 7 days a week at most locations. Locations include Aurora, Boulder, Centennial, Englewood, Lakewood, and Westminster. Convenient access and quality care. We also partner with Rocky Mountain Medical Group (RMMG) and Rocky Mountain Drug Testing (RMDT) to satisfy all of your occupational medicine needs including DOT services. To schedule a DOT physical or other employment service, please contact us.
Appointments and Scheduling: 303.280.2882 (Aurora) and 303.407.9316 (Englewood)
Dedicated to Keeping Employees Healthy and Productive
The Occupational Health Specialists at Rocky Mountain Medical Group provides comprehensive injury care and non-injury services to employers, from small businesses to large corporations, throughout the Denver metro area. With our flexible hours and skilled medical providers, we are available to see your employees for a wide range of services every day, including on weekends, at one of our six convenient Urgent Care locations. We realize the importance of your employees’ continued good health, as well as the need for employees’ timely return back to work following treatment. It is our goal to return each employee to work as soon as possible, and we are committed to keeping our employers informed regarding their employees' medical condition and work status. We have Colorado Level-II certified occupational medicine-trained physicians who have the experience employers require and who understand the importance of accurate management of injured workers.
Prompt treatment by our urgent care and occupational medicine specialists saves our employers time and money by reducing expensive emergency department visits and by getting your employees back to work safely and quickly.
Benefits of Rocky Mountain Occupational Medicine
- On-site drug screens: RMDT is now offering at all of our locations in addition to our full service drug and alcohol testing services
- Breath alcohol testing
- Audiometry (Aurora, Centennial, and Westminster locations)
- Respiratory fitness medical evaluations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) certification exams
- Employment exams
- Fit for duty and work hardening examinations
- Average wait time less than 15 minutes
- Save up to 83% compared to ER charges for minor work injuries
- Strong return to work philosophy
- Designated workers' compensation coordinator assigned to every case
- Workers' compensation liaison keeps all parties up-to-date on employee’s case
- Complete an employer workers' compensation inquiry form