Occupational Medicine in Denver Metro Area
Locations include Aurora, Boulder, Centennial, Englewood, Lakewood, and Westminster. We also partner with Rocky Mountain Medical Group and Rocky Mountain Drug Testing to satisfy all of your occupational medicine needs.
Appointments and Scheduling: 303-872-1980
Dedicated to Keeping Employees Healthy and Productive
The Occupational Health Specialists Group at Rocky Mountain Urgent Care & Family Medicine provides comprehensive occupational medicine services to employers, from small businesses to large corporations, throughout the Denver metro area. With our flexible hours and skilled medical providers, we are available to see your employees for a wide range of services every day, including weekends, at one of our six convenient locations. We realize the importance of your employees’ continued good health, as well as the need for employees’ timely return back to work following treatment. It is our goal to return each employee to work as soon as possible, and we are committed to keeping our employers informed regarding their employees' medical condition and work status. We have Colorado Level II certified occupational medicine-trained physicians who have the experience employers require and who understand the importance of accurate management of injured workers.
Prompt treatment by our urgent care and occupational medicine specialists saves our employers time and money by reducing expensive emergency department visits and by getting your employees back to work safely and quickly.
Benefits of Rocky Mountain Occupational Medicine
- On site drug screens: RMUC is pleased to offer at all of our locations
- Breath alcohol testing
- Audiometry (Aurora, Centennial, and Westminster locations)
- Respiratory fitness medical evaluations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) certification exams
- Employment exams
- Prescriptions filled on-site (limited formulary)
- Fit for duty and work hardening examinations
- Average treatment time less than 1 hour
- Save up to 83% compared to ER charges for minor work injuries
- Strong return to work philosophy
- Designated workers' compensation coordinator assigned to every case
- Workers' compensation liaison keeps all parties up-to-date on employee’s case
- Complete an employer workers' compensation inquiry form